I Love to Write!
I will only collect and use your personal data where:
• I have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with my legal obligations;
• I am performing a contract with you for my services; and
• I have legitimate interests in using your personal data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), I, Inge-Lise Goss, is the "data controller". If you have any questions about this policy or about how I use your Personal Data, please contact me through my contact page or email me at Inge-Lise@Inge-LiseGoss.com
!. Personal Data I collect via my website Inge-LiseGoss.com (“website”) and/or newsletter subscription:
• Personal data that you provide to me:
• when you sign-up to receive free content such as your name and email address;
• when you purchase a book directly from me with information such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment method choice, your payment details are held by the payment processor, not by me.
• Cookies are used on my site and you can adjust your settings to disable cookies.
2. Use of your Personal Data
I only use your personal data when the law allows me to. Most commonly I use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of my website;
• respond to your questions, comments, and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from me, deliver communications that are relevant to your preference / may be of interest to you; and
• improve my services and website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing your Personal Data
I take your privacy very seriously and will not share your personal data with anyone, except as permitted by applicable law.
4. Keeping Your Personal Data Secure
I have implemented security policies and technical measure to safeguard the personal data I collect. I maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard personal data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention of Personal Data
The website is aimed at adults and I do not knowingly collect any personal data relating to children. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide me with any of your personal data, including your email address.
7. Access and Control Over Your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your personal data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting me via my email at Inge-Lise@Inge-LiseGoss.com
• See what personal data I have about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask me to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask me to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal data;
• ask me to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given me to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties' use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of Purpose
I will only use your personal data for the purposes for which I collected it, unless I reasonably consider that I need to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose.